Official GIGABYTE Forum

Beginners water cooling guide

gilgamesh

• overclockerstech
Beginners water cooling guide
« on: March 24, 2010, 11:11:11 am »

Since there have been some users on here that want to water cool their computers, but were afraid to; we have published a beginners water cooling guideon our website.

This guide was written by a first time water cooling user (so the guide is completely user friendly) With contributions from myself and other reputable water cooling enthusiasts we in my opinion have published a fine guide!

So much so that Madmodmike)Mike Pass) from Nvidia is using it on their forums and will be launched the same day as their Fermi Card!

Anyway if you wanted to water cool your lovely Gigabyte board but were afraid to, we have taken some of the mystery out of the process.

http://www.overclockerstech.com/water-cooling-guide-for-beginners/

Note that it loads a little slow due to the server being based in the USA

We at OCT like to dispell elitist attitudes and their ilk and open up  the more esoteric cooling to the general public.

It is with hopes that this guide written by Hokie and myself, will help yout to build a great cooling system on your Gigabyte boards!

gilgamesh
www.overclockerstech.com , for the best in PC water cooling and hardware news

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: Beginners water cooling guide
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 11:16:45 am »
Thanks,

A nice guide that actually helps!  :)

Much appreciated.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

gilgamesh

• overclockerstech
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:53 pm »
Thanks,

A nice guide that actually helps!  :)

Much appreciated.

Your welcome mate! THe object of this guide was to help, rather than show off our knowledge...in the end as mature people thats what its all about isnt it? Helping others to have a great system?

gilgamesh

• overclockerstech
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:05:35 pm »
im not seeing you on msn bud