Official GIGABYTE Forum

Which direction to BIOS in a new Intel 12900K computer should I choose?

Which direction to BIOS in a new Intel 12900K computer should I choose?
In the motherboard there are different options to tune a processor
But Gigabyte does not specify anything in depth

Z690 AORUS ELITE AX DDR4 (rev. 1.0)
CPU 12900K
NVIDIA 2060
SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB

What to aim for in the BIOS?
1. ErP Determines whether to let the system consume least power in S5 (shutdown) state. Note: When this item is set to Enabled, the Resume by Alarm function becomes unavailable.

2. Above 4G Decoding Enables or disables 64-bit capable devices to be decoded in above 4 GB address space (only if your system supports 64-bit PCI decoding). Set to Enabled if more than one advanced graphics card are installed and their drivers are not able to be launched when entering the operating system (because of the limited 4 GB memory address space).

2.1 I have a Windows 64BIT + 8GB 2060 video card
what to choose ?

3. IPv6 PXE Support Enables or disables IPv6 PXE Support. This item is configurable only when Network Stack is enabled. & IPv6 HTTP Support Enables or disables HTTP boot support for IPv6. This item is configurable only when Network Stack is enabled.

4. Media detect count Allows you to set the number of times to check the presence of media. This item is configurable only when Network Stack is enabled.

4.1 I have no idea what it does?

5. 3DMark01 Enhancement Allows you to determine whether to enhance some legacy benchmark performance.

5.1 I have no idea what it does?

6. VT-d Enables or disables Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O.

6.1 I have no idea what it does?

7. Trusted Computing Enables or disables Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
7.1 I have no idea what it does?