Official GIGABYTE Forum

rubber grommets (with the flappy bits)

rubber grommets (with the flappy bits)
« on: April 08, 2010, 01:04:16 pm »

Trying to find somewhere that can supply similar rubber grommets to those on the rear of my Aurora 3D case (the ones covering the water pipe holes).  Looking at adding some holes to the motherboard plate, for better cable management, and these would add a nice finishing touch.

Contacted Gigabyte about it, but just waiting for a reply, and thought it might be worth asking on here in the meantime.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:08:27 pm by joe pineapples »