« on: March 14, 2016, 10:31:48 pm »
Good evening all

This is my current build:

Intel i7- 5930k
Gigabyte X99P-SLI MOBO
16gb Corsair Dominator DDR4 3000mhz
PNY GTX 970 4GB X3
Corsair RM1000 1000w PSU

Its worth mentioning before i explain the problem that i do NOT yet have a 3way SLI bridge for the cards, as this bridge doesnt come with my motherboard and i have to special order it from Gigabyte.

Ever since i put together this build (both with this motherboard, and the one i originally RMA'd) i have been having this issue with loading my computer. Every time i load up, i get a PCI Out of Resources error in the BIOS. Here is the description in Classic mode:

System is running with Insufficient PCI Resources!
In order to display this message some
PCI devices were set to disabled state!
It is strongly recommended to Power Off the system and remove some PCI/PCI Express cards from the system!
To continue booting, proceed to Menu Option and select Boot Device or .

WARNING: If you choose to continue booting some Operating
Systems might not be able to complete boot correctly!

Now, from what i am understanding, if the issue is with my GPU's, it clearly states that it disabled the PCI devices that were causing the issue. However, when i look in the Device manager, these are the only issues present:

I've googled this issue to high heaven, and all fixes i see are related to Vista, and im running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.  Now i spoke with Gigabyte and did a few tests. I dont have the luxury however of trying many different things, as my system is custom water cooled. I cannot simply take it all apart. I managed to test one card by itself and the problem does not arise. I cannot test two cards because of the way the loop is done. As i mentioned before, i do not have a 3 way SLI bridge. I do however have a 2 way bridge, and with it i have been able to do benchmarks, load videos, and even play video games perfectly fine (albeit in 2 way SLI). The third card remains w/o use, but labeled as the Physx card in Nvidia Control Panel.

The man i spoke with in Gigabyte says that with the proper SLI bridge this problem should disappear, though im not quite sure. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advanced for the help.