0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

N680SLI-DQ6 MOTHERBOARD FAIL TO BOOT ?

« on: April 11, 2010, 11:18:49 am »

« on: June 13, 2008, 02:41:44 pm »
   Reply with quoteQuote
i got the board and intalled it and made sure all the components where properly fitted and all wires where in right place. when i first powerd up the computer the bios setup came on screen then the computer turned off,so i bought a new PSU as the old one was only a 350w so upgraded to a 850w after i installed it i turned on the computer and nothing came on display so i checked for looose wires there is none and even tried the old the PSU but still nothing and i have tested all the components as there in the machine i am running ?

any ideas ?

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: N680SLI-DQ6 MOTHERBOARD FAIL TO BOOT ?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 12:05:10 pm »
Hi,

This is a thread posted under a different user name elsewhere in the forum: http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php/topic,58.0.html
It is quite old now and it was never responded to!  :'(

Without more information about the system build it is very hard to offer an opinion as the fault could lie with any number of components.

If you are facing a similar situation (or are the same user under a different name) then can you please post your system specs (CPU, Memory, GPU, HDD's, DVD/CD drive,) also the revision number of the Mobo, so practical help and advice can be offered by members of the forum.

Thanks

Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.