Official GIGABYTE Forum

Front Panel connectors

Front Panel connectors
« on: April 16, 2016, 12:28:17 am »
Hey guys, so my motherboard and CPU crapped out on me recently and I got a new one of each. I went from a ga-990fxa-ud3 to an Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ (I know, switched brands, I went for what I could afford since I am a poor grad student and the asus was cheaper at the time, despite the fact that i loved my gigabyte and will probably go back to that when I do a complete overhaul in the future).
I have an old shiny Dell case from my uncle, cause ya know, free stuff instead of buying cases. Neither motherboard (to my knowledge) came with a good front panel connector. The case had one that fit the gigabyte mobo perfectly, it was 4 prong blocks instead of all the 2 prong ones you can plug in to each slot as need be, but my new mobo has a different configuration for the front panel.
Does anyone know where I can get a good front panel connector to use? Or where I can find some sore of adapter that comes with the 2 slot cables so that I will be good regardless of what I end up with in the future? Sorry if that doesn't completely make sense, I can elaborate or take some pictures if need be.
Thanks in advance!