Official GIGABYTE Forum

GIGABYTE Launches New G1 GAMER PACKS

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
GIGABYTE Launches New G1 GAMER PACKS
« on: November 09, 2015, 11:30:38 am »
Special Benefits For G1 Gamers Launched! 

Want to be a Pro gamer with PC gaming hardware and service you can trust?
We have created the GIGABYTE G1 GAMER packs for you!

The G1 Gamer pack, available in 5 variants, will extend the warranty of the hardware up to 5 years. It offers the customer a free direct RMA service with the manufacturer in case of warranty claims and also an express RMA service and even the option of an advanced replacement

Additionally, the NEXT-GEN BONUS of up to £75 will give our G1 gamers security and a path to upgrade in future. This bonus will be paid to all registered owners of a G1 Gamer pack when they buy one of the successor generations of the G1 Z170 and B150 chipset series motherboards.

All customers who register their recently purchased selected GIGABYTE G1.Gaming series motherboards* will also now get the new G1 GAMER packs for free until the end of the year.

This should make the G1 GAMING experience that we offer our customers an even more secure and exciting… So come and be a PRO Gamer with GIGABYTE G1 Gamer packs!

All details about for the G1.GAMER PACKS can be found at the following website:
http://g1.gigabyte.eu/gamer_pack.html.

* Selected G1.Gaming series motherboards include the following models:  GA-Z170X-GAMING G1, GA-Z170X-GAMING 7-EU, GA-Z170X-GAMING 5-EU, GA-Z170X-GAMING 3-EU, GA-Z170MX-GAMING 5, G1.Sniper B7
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:11:14 pm by runn3R »
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Re: GIGABYTE Launches New G1 GAMER PACKS
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 11:22:12 am »
I am happy to announce that we have just extended the free period for the registration until the end of January 2016.

Earlier, this promotion was valid until the end of December 2015 only.
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)