Official GIGABYTE Forum

How to update the motherboard?

RGR

How to update the motherboard?
« on: June 13, 2016, 09:29:40 pm »
Hi!

First of all, my name is Raül and I'm from Spain, I'm new in this forums.   :D

I sent an email a week ago to the technical support Gigabyte about a doubt and I have not yet received a response, so I came here to see if anyone can help me. I attach here the email:

''Hi!

After doing a clean installation of Windows 10 and install updates from Windows Update, I restart de computer an appears a black screen and then the computer restarts continuously, making it impossible to enter the BIOS menu, even.

Sometimes it is a black screen, others however is a purple screen where on the top I can see UEFI Dual Bios, and then restarts, and so on.

It is clear that there is incompatibility with Windows 10, because the newest S.O that my motherboard can support is Windows 8.

I just installed Nvidia drivers for Windows 10, that may solve the problem? I have also seen that the model of my motherboard has drivers for Windows 10, how I can update my motherboard? With the BIOS program for Windows? That may solve the problem?
''

Well, so I would like to know how to update my motherboard (wich the model is GA-B75M-D3H v1.1) with the BIOS program in Windows, I read how to do it but there is one thing I would like to know for sure, such as choose the correct server.

That's all, greetings from Spain!  :)

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:47:07 pm by RGR »