Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-990FXA UD3 UEFI DUAL BOOT Blue Screen and Restart

GA-990FXA UD3 UEFI DUAL BOOT Blue Screen and Restart
« on: June 25, 2016, 11:31:12 pm »
Hi guys, first of all sorry about my english.
Im having trouble to start the computer, when a press button power it boots until i see UEFI DUAL BOOT screen in blue with any other words and it restart, and keeps restarting in a loop.
I tried shut down and power off, press and keep pressing button power until it shut down itself, but when it starts happens again the same issue.
Then Tried to take off cmos battery, power off and short CLEAR CMOS pins for 10 secs then release, put the battery and power on. Nothing happens, i mean it keeps the same problem.
Dont know what else can i do.
The config is 8gb ram, power supply 750w, radeon fx990, keyboard usb connected, no hd connected when trying all those fix.
Please, i need some help.
Regards
Diego

The only image that i see when it boots
http://krakenbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kraken-gigabyte-uefi-dualbios-screen-1024x576.jpg

AgentFXA

• none
Re: GA-990FXA UD3 UEFI DUAL BOOT Blue Screen and Restart
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 01:38:29 am »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:43:17 am by AgentFXA »
X570 Aorus Elite Wifi / Ryzen 2700x / Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XT Gaming OC 20G Graphics Card / 16 GB HyperX Predator 3200 / SeaSonic 850W / Tt View 71 TG / Win10x64

Re: GA-990FXA UD3 UEFI DUAL BOOT Blue Screen and Restart
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 05:27:53 am »
Hi guys, first of all sorry about my english.
Im having trouble to start the computer, when a press button power it boots until i see UEFI DUAL BOOT screen in blue with any other words and it restart, and keeps restarting in a loop.
I tried shut down and power off, press and keep pressing button power until it shut down itself, but when it starts happens again the same issue.
Then Tried to take off cmos battery, power off and short CLEAR CMOS pins for 10 secs then release, put the battery and power on. Nothing happens, i mean it keeps the same problem.
Dont know what else can i do.
The config is 8gb ram, power supply 750w, radeon fx990, keyboard usb connected, no hd connected when trying all those fix.
Please, i need some help.
Regards
Diego

The only image that i see when it boots
http://krakenbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kraken-gigabyte-uefi-dualbios-screen-1024x576.jpg

i got this exact issue, and i got two motherboards with this problem the same model same problem, did you solved it?