CtpLOL

Weird hardware issue
« on: August 31, 2016, 02:18:29 pm »
AMD FX9590 (SilentiumPC FERA3 HE 1224)
Kingston 8GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Savage Series
GA-990FX-Gaming
ASUS 7970 DirectCUII
Fractal Integra (750W power suply)

About a month go, i built a new computer, got licenced W10. I had some CPU related issues, now i have a new CPU (they both were FX9590), the whole month my CPU-less computer was just sitin' in the corner, and now as i got new CPU, connected everything, started PC, and nothing. At first, it seems to be working, fans are spinning, control leds on case are indicating that PC is running, but nothing else seems to work. Monitor, is connected corrently (and operational, i have tested him), but it recieves/displays nothing. Mouse, nor keyboard seem to be connected, though they are (all leds are off). I can't enter Windows, i can' enter BIOS, just nothing seems to work at all. I tried to re-plug everything just to make sure it's done correctly.  From what i see, i assume PSU works (else fans wouldn't spin), GPU has control lights, that indicate whether it's on or off, so it seems to be working as well. CPU, as mentioned, is brand new, so it is unlikely it's causing the problems. I dare to say Motherboard is the issue. I had exactly this PC, just a month ago, everything worked (CPU would cause the computer to freeze oftenly, but it launched at least). The "debug LED" on MB, is off, which indicates that something is wrong, also there are red leds, just to color it up i guess, there is no function regarded to them, but they are off as wel whilst before, when computer was actually able to launch, they would turn on automatically with computer.
I have absolutelly no idea what is wrong, nor how to fix it, but I'm currently desparate, so i will apprecite any advice or help.

Re: Weird hardware issue
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 07:04:10 pm »
Did you try clear cmos? i am also experiencing weird problems with this board, especially with the bios. They need to update it