Official GIGABYTE Forum

Overclocking with Gigabyte @ Campus Party, Madrid

K404

Overclocking with Gigabyte @ Campus Party, Madrid
« on: April 21, 2010, 12:06:42 pm »
Sorry for the lazy post...... I was asked to represent the UK at Campus Party this year. After some travel delays, I got back yesterday. Heres some pictures.....

http://www.benchtec.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6321

The most important thing I can say:

I would like to send a MASSIVE thankyou to Gigabyte Spain + International for the opportunity... Noelia + Sue..... thankyou for all your hard work, the hospitality, the hardware, everything. I loved how you found another 5 UD7s so fast :D

Campus party... thankyou You might not understand the finer points of what we need in order to do the job right but thankyou for trying The catering... very good. Letting us stay as late as we needed to..... spot on. Looking after us as best you could when Europe went tits-up.... fantastic, in the circumstances.

Crucial... for the data storage. All these pics are because of you. No-one died of being foam pigged in their sleep, but theres always next time ;)

Xigmatek... for the NRP1200 PSU. It went up against a lineup of Enermax 1050s, SS OP-1000s and Antec 1200s..... and it didnt suck!

Ben, Matt, Lee + Chris..... you guys have NO idea how much easier you made the return journey for me..... Thankyou
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:10:27 pm by K404 »