Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte Fan - 1st time RMA (not happy)

Gigabyte Fan - 1st time RMA (not happy)
« on: November 11, 2015, 06:43:46 am »
I have been buying Gigabyte stuff exclusively for past ~5 years. I have bought new computer 2-3 times (from scratch) apart from occasional upgrading and Motherboard / Video card etc always been Gigabyte (even if I have to pay more).

My current system - My motherboard just stopped working over night! Gigabyte tool shows its under warranty (from manufacturing date) but RMA support is saying, its not. I only had it for around a year. I don't do gaming, I don't do overclocking. But I do rely on my computer for my small business. I need to get this up and running asap.
I am royally disappointed in response time and delay tactics. If I am not up and running soon, I will have to buy a new board and I certainly will not be buying anything gigabyte again.

I have experience of RMA hard drives, and they shipped it before I shipped. I got it in a day, and I sent the old one back next day.

I hope this can be rectified ASAP. I am in Canada and I have GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard. This is one of the most expensive boards when I bought it.

esota

Re: Gigabyte Fan - 1st time RMA (not happy)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:36:16 pm »
You may provide the motherboard Serial Number or Invoice to Gigabyte to confirm the warranty period.