Official GIGABYTE Forum

Problem with Gigabyte z270-HD3

Problem with Gigabyte z270-HD3
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:26:27 pm »
Hey I just bought  this motherboard and a i5 7600K and a new SSD. When I finished building the PC I installed windows at this point everything was OK. The problem began when I finished installing the drivers and I noticed that the ethernet LAN driver of Intel doesn't work for me. The installation process say "tall drivers. no intel(r) adapters are present in this computer"

I already tried installing windows again but nothing seems to solve this problem

wh173

Re: Problem with Gigabyte z270-HD3
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 10:50:27 pm »
Hey I just bought  this motherboard and a i5 7600K and a new SSD. When I finished building the PC I installed windows at this point everything was OK. The problem began when I finished installing the drivers and I noticed that the ethernet LAN driver of Intel doesn't work for me. The installation process say "tall drivers. no intel(r) adapters are present in this computer"

I already tried installing windows again but nothing seems to solve this problem

Either a faulty motherboard that you need to replace, or a broken bios. I would start a ticket to replace the board.
GA-Z170N-WIFI, 7700k, 16GB DDR4 3000, GTX1070.

Sandokan

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 02:09:54 pm »

Check if LAN it is enabled or disabled into the BIOS.

walk3r

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 01:42:07 pm »
You may check the Intel Network Adapter is listed in Windows Device Manager. If so is there a yellow "!" next to it?

Please tried the Intel LAN driver from Gigabyte website.
http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z270-HD3-rev-10#support-dl

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 02:36:56 am »

Same thing is happening to me, did you fix this or did you need to get a new MB?

Jim

sarfrazk9

• Hey how it's going?
    • Xtremegaminerd
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 02:57:18 pm »
It's a weird problem with a Z270 motherboard. Although, I think you should check it in the device manager.

https://www.xtremegaminerd.com/best-intel-z370-motherboards/
Sarfrazk9

anders

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 07:04:27 pm »
It seems this is a common issue with intel network adapter driver installer. If it's listed in device manager, you can try unpack the installer and update driver manually.
GA-Z270-HD3P
bios ver. F9d