Official GIGABYTE Forum

Problem with nvidia graphic drives on GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H (Rev. 1.0)...

kelsinni

Ok then...more tests are waiting for me...:(

just one more question...if really i had to replace my nvidia for an ATI solution...what model do you think that are arround the same value and performance of my nvidia 9800GT OC? an HD4850 or an HD4870?

Thks

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
As most reviewers seem to say that either of these cards is better than the 9600GT I would most probably go for the 4870 although I do own a 4850x2, which is an excellent card. The reason for this being the better specs on the 4780.

ATB and good luck with the testing.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

kelsinni

Men...i dont know if the problem is solve or not but with this new bios on my 9800GT i have tried just one moments ago play NFS shift again and i have been played for 1 hour with all details at maximum and no problem had happened....i havent been doing nothing in the bios.

i will do more tests with another games for more time but this could be the light at the end of the tunnel that i was hopping to find :)

i will reply again...

Thks ;)

Hey man,

I had a similar problem with gigabyte 9800gtx+ nvidia card on same     
GA-MA785GMT-UD2H motherboard,nine was that certain games started ok but then became corrupt eventually hangin the pc,by chance I came across sonething that my card is overclocked by default,si i reduced the memory speed fromm 1000hz to 750 and its never happened since.
Worth a try.
I use HUD utility that came with card,downloadable from gigabyte.

good luck