Hardware:
- Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3
- AMD Ryzen 1600X
- HyperX Savage DDR4 2x8GB, 2666MHz, CL13
- Gigabyte GTX 460

Soft:
- Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- Current BIOS version F6
- Most recent graphic card drivers (02.28.2017)

After I assembled everything I had a bit weird temperatures while IDLE (50 + celsius degrees) so  I updated the bios to F6 which supports Ryzen 5 and it fixed everything.

Unfortunately, recently I realized there is something wrong while booting. When  I press the power button, PC starts, fans go on maximum speed, then they slow down and it takes about 20 seconds to turn the monitor on, which was in power save mode, then the whole boot starts ( after 20 seconds I can see the bios logo). I don't think it's supposed to work like that. Looks like PC waits until monitor is turned on, so it can proceed.

I checked on another graphic card and in the beginning it worked the same, then I googled and found to turn cord off pc and press power button for 30-60 seconds, it helped a bit, monitor turned on after 1-3 seconds, then I swapped back to my everyday graphic card and we are back to the same situation as described above.

I connected Motherboard speaker, sometimes it beeps and boots normally, sometimes it doesn't beep, yet still, boots normally.

Also, information LEDs on Motherboard are glowing weirdly during boot, it goes like CPU, DRAM, VGA, CPU ( will verify once again and update ).

Anyone has idea what might be wrong ?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:04:44 pm by jjftw12 »