Official GIGABYTE Forum

No Boot Gigabyte B350 Gaming 3

S5426

No Boot Gigabyte B350 Gaming 3
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:21:28 am »
Hello
I built a new Pc with the Ryzen 5 1600, Gigabyte b350 gaming 3, Gtx 1080, Be quiet Pure Power 10 Cm and Corsair Vengeance Ddr4-3000mhz 2x8Gb.
All the cables are properly connected and the Hardware is correctly installed. First time i turned on the Pc, all the lights and leds went on and the Mainboard restarted 3 times, than just keeps running but i get no signal on my monitor. I tried different cables and Monitor but the problem is on the Pc's side. I resetted the Cmos, and then it Boots again 3 times and is stuck again. All the lighting of the components are on but i just dont get any signal on my Monitor. All the indication Leds are off so it seems as if the Hardware is working. I have no Idea what the issue of this could be. By the way, i can not update the Bios because i get no Signal and this Mainboard has no Usb-Bios update feature (no white Usb port). I will try diffrent Ram because mine is not on the compatibility list, i also read that if the Bios is too old it might not support the Ryzen 5 1600.
Thank you in advance Pascal

Re: No Boot Gigabyte B350 Gaming 3
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 01:38:12 pm »
Getting a similar problem however a couple of slight differences, I have 2x8GB Trident Z 3Ghz DDR4 and an RX580 for graphics instead. At first I thought it was the OC I did on the 1600 however I get the same issues. I am using the latest Bios which now allows me to OC the ram using XMP (I think this is the issue) not tried yet putting it back in the bios but OC in your software. I am getting the system to boot though it restarts itself before bios approx. 5 times then boots normally however I am not seeing the OC in your software it only shows 2133 to the OP if you could check in the GB software that it says its running on the XMP profile at 2933. Also re-read the OP and I had that issues what port are you using as I had to play around with the cables to get it to boot