Official GIGABYTE Forum

aero 14 few problems

aero 14 few problems
« on: May 17, 2017, 07:20:00 am »
Hi, i'm sure i will not get any help from gigabyte but maybe more luck from other users.

for info, i had to reinstall a clean and fresh windows 64 as this laptop came with bloats and buggs initially.

-smartuptade never worked, before and after reinstall, get an error but maybe is better not to use it....
-sound not working after wake up from hibernate, have to restart
-no FNCT lock
-PDF scrolling is awfull, tried with acrobat and foxit. Stuttering like hell, maybe wrong setting ? but which one ?
-no caps lock light indication
-trakpad is not reactive at first touch. Put your finger on, and try to move up and down very slightly, the cursor does not move. Very annoying when have to select very small things.

Re: aero 14 few problems
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 10:33:56 am »
what a useless forum...

Re: aero 14 few problems
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 07:58:14 am »
Just to confirm that gigabyte support is nearly zero, and the product they manufacture are low quality, appeared some failure like 1 letter lost back-light, HDMI port inoperative, wifi looses signal because ribbon keeps disconnecting inside (had to open and reinstall it), power supply cracked by internal inflation or overtemp (who knows), and some key don't register time to time when typing. Warranty expired, so I decided to go for a MSI with 3 years on site international warranty.

With initial complaints that was not solved, I can say that for the price, this was a very bad investment. NEVER AGAIN gigabyte.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:06:09 am by stylobic »