Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gygabyte gaming K7 ethernet not working

Gygabyte gaming K7 ethernet not working
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:04:07 am »
Hi everyone, today I built my new rig everything went fine till I booted up on windows and sadly discovered there was no way to get both Ethernet  porst to work,   at first I thought I needed to install Ethernet drivers, so I did by downloading them via phone( I don't have a DVD reader). I installed them and still no luck the yellow triangle doesn't seem to go away, I updated to the latest bios F4 and still no luck, at this point I don't have any idea on how to get it work I'm really concerned about having a lan chip failure, if needed my other specs are 1800x ddr4 flarex and 1080ti aorus extreme edition, thank you guys in advance and sorry for my broken English., :-[
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 01:06:15 am by davidera »

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: Gygabyte gaming K7 ethernet not working
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 08:36:43 am »
Hi there,

Did you do a clean install of Windows or have you tried to migrate a drive with windows on it from a previous build?
I have this motherboard and Windows installed drivers for the Intel LAN automatically.

Have you made any changes in BIOS or are you using the Optimised default settings?
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.