Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte Aero 15 won't run Adobe Premiere Pro when using battery

Hi,

I have a new Gigabyte Aero 15. When I try to run Adobe Premiere Pro without the power supply it doesn't work. Instead I get this error message:
"Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drives  and start again."

I believe it is because without the battery it is trying to use the low spec Intel graphics card instead of the Nvidia graphics card. I'm new to Windows so am not sure how to get this working. Any ideas please?

TB404

Re: Gigabyte Aero 15 won't run Adobe Premiere Pro when using battery
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:09:35 pm »
Hi,

I have a new Gigabyte Aero 15. When I try to run Adobe Premiere Pro without the power supply it doesn't work. Instead I get this error message:
"Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drives  and start again."

I believe it is because without the battery it is trying to use the low spec Intel graphics card instead of the Nvidia graphics card. I'm new to Windows so am not sure how to get this working. Any ideas please?

Try to rightclick the shortcut or acctual .exe file and chose 'run with graphic processor' it'll then let you choose the nvidia one... Also be sure to update all drivers.

Good luck!