Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-AX370-Gaming K3 wont boot after posted

GA-AX370-Gaming K3 wont boot after posted
« on: October 12, 2017, 11:10:18 am »
Hi I am haveinf a problem with this motherbored i just want to see if any one has had the same issue or if it just me .my rzyen build wont load in to windows with all the deafult bios settings it just gose in to a boot loop but if I go in to the bios and disabele 2 cores it seems to work fine i have its stabel at 6 cores and 12 thresd its not the cpu becuse i had tested it in my freinds build and it worked fine
i am using GA-AX370-Gaming K3 and 32gb ddr4 ram Corsair Vengeance the part number is cmk32gx4m2z2400c16  and the cpu i am using is
ryzen 7 1700
I have also tryed to lunch diffent OS form diffent drives but same problem
I have also trued updating bios I am currently on F5a witch is the lates but I have tryed all of them same problem i have tryed disabeling everything but the cores and same problem the only thing that seems to work is disabling 2 cores and the rest works fine and before anyone says the cpu the problem its not tryed it in a diffent system ther motherbored was Gigabyte AX370-Gaming K5 AMD Ryzen X370 Socket AM4 Motherboard and i uses the same ram from this current system
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:24:30 am by craziebrazie1 »