Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping when it comes 4E

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping when it comes 4E
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:39:35 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcHhpXnnTw

First of all greetings.

As I mentioned in the title, there is a reboot loop problem on my computer. I've done a lot of things to solve the problem and understand exactly why it's the problem. none of them worked. I took the rams out of the way and put them back in. I put all the rams one by one and in pairs. I plugged the display card into another slate. I checked to see if the processor is working, and the processor is running smoothly.

You will be wondering how this problem has occurred. My computer, which I bought the power supply a few months ago, worked smoothly until 6 am two days ago. I installed an anticheat software for the game, and the program wanted me to restart the computer. (I have already run into the same program on the same computer before.)

I approved the restart process. All of the programs were closed one by one quite normally. Then the computer shut down, the fans were still working. A classic restart operation .. But when I was waiting for the screen to come, the computer could not start itself. I did not get any errors, but after 5 minutes, I noticed that the computer is constantly resetting itself while the motherboard screen is coming. Sometimes I can see this screen for a few milliseconds, but sometimes I never see it. I opened the case and it was what I see: my computer, which shares the beeping sound of confirmation that everything works normally at 26, resets itself with a "click" sound when it reaches 4E.

I have done a lot of research on 2 days, tried what I can try myself. But I have never reached a positive result. My last resort was to shoot a video related to the problem, to write articles and to say that I needed your help.

Here's my system specs;
PSU :XIGMATEK 750W 80 PLUS
CPU : Intel i7 930
RAM : 24 GB ( 3 x 8 GB (4x2) CORSAIR 1333Mhz ddr3
GPU : Msi N570GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 (Rev. 1.0)
500 GB HDD

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping when it comes 4E
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 02:28:17 pm »
any solution?

shadowsports

• Xbox One, Drives STI, Use QVL RAM For Best Results
    • Gigabyte US
Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping when it comes 4E
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 02:47:02 pm »
Greetings,
Strip the system down and bench test.  Reseating the RAM, CPU and other components was a good first step.  Now remove all but the minimum needed to boot.

Rev 1.x manufactured 2009
Rev 2.x manufactured 2010

This sounds like an issue with the CPU or memory controller.  You say you've tested the CPU, but I'm not sure how your confirmed this. 

If you have not cleared your CMOS, do this as well.  Consider than a board which is at least 8+ years old might have suffered a failure. 

I am not going to speculate about the anti-cheat software you installed (used before), etc.  Bench test at the component level which should give you some answers.  Good luck.   

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:13:13 pm by shadowsports »
Z390 AORUS PRO (F10) \850w, 9900K, 32GB GSkill TriZ RGB - 16-18-18-38, RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra, 960 Pro_m.2, W11
Z370-HD3P (F5) \750w, 8350K, 8GB LPX 3200 - 16-18-18-38, GTX 970 FTW SC, Intel SSD, 2TB RAID1, W11
Z97X-UD5H \850w, 4790K, 32GB Vengeance, RTX 2080 FTW