Official GIGABYTE Forum

What happened to my post

What happened to my post
« on: May 27, 2019, 07:56:04 pm »
I posted this and I can't seem to find it:

Hello one and all. I bought a GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD3 about three years ago and let it sit on the shelf. 01MAY19 I placed the Intel i7 on the interface. I applied Artic and placed the Thermaltake fan on and screwed it in. Those spring loaded screws are quite a trial! I inserted both Pacific Sun Memory 8GB PC4-17000 2133MHz DDR4 into slots 1 and 2. I placed the Thermaltake TR2 RX 850W power unit and inserted the interfaces on the GB mobo. I hooked up a Lite On dvd player. I inserted a EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1050 Ti. I hooked up a monitor with HDMI cable. I hooked up a WD 1TB harddrive loaded with Windows 7. I turned it on. No display on the monitor. The DVD player kept a rhythmic clicking. The two fans on the EVGA kept turning on and off. Nothing I did resolved the issue. I've looked all over the internet and I keep seeing that Gigabyte mobos are failing. I made sure that everything is seated correctly. The HDMI cable works like a charm on other pc and monitors. The on/off cable only works when you want to turn it on but not when you want to turn it off. I'm a complete fool for computers. This is why I am really hurt that I can't get my pc to work! I have built 5 other pc all with ASUS mobos and I found that ASUS support does not exist even under warranty so I went to Gigabyte. Now I have slammed into a wall. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME? Thank you.

Anyone know what happened to my post?