Official GIGABYTE Forum

Z390 M GAMING - Which Drivers must download and install in Windows 10

Hi to all.

I bought the Z390 M GAMING motherboard about 8 months ago. I didn't use it until today because i haven't the money to colect the other staffs to build a Desktop PC. Because i want the latest drivers for Windows 10 ver.2004 i just go to greek gigabyte site for Z390 M GAMING board. In drivers tag

http://Http://www.gigabyte.com.gr/products/page/mb/z390_m_gaming#support-dl

have a lot of drivers but for many of them i'm confused. e.g in LAN there is two drivers
The one is Intel LAN driver [23.5] 180.9 Mb and the other
is Intel LAN driver  (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported. [25.1] 62.8 Mb
My question is for the big differences in MBytes. There is a lot of drivers that refer that is for Windows 10 only and they have big size and in the same category smaller size drivers with [(Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported.] What to do? Is the latest, but small drivers an update? If so i must install the big sized drivers first and then the latest update?

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: Z390 M GAMING - Which Drivers must download and install in Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 01:53:35 pm »
Hi there,

download and install the latest version (check date) only, even though it may be a smaller size. These will install and run properly.

Hope this helps.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.