Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte won't answer my queries

Gigabyte won't answer my queries
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:46:30 pm »
Hello, I bought my Gigabyte 2080ti Gaming OC new in 2019 and I registered it straight away.
The card is now malfunctioning, and I asked support for help. I was told by Gigabyte support that they have removed my card from the registration as I do not have an official invoice. Why did they let me register the card in the first place?
I have sent them proof of purchase with all the information needed, but they just kept repeating the same message.
I have told them countless times that I do not have an official invoice, and now they are not replying to my messages at all. I bought th card new from eBay and I have proof of purchase. Am I still able to RMA the card?

Re: Gigabyte won't answer my queries
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 10:31:32 pm »
Hello, I bought my Gigabyte 2080ti Gaming OC new in 2019 and I registered it straight away.
The card is now malfunctioning, and I asked support for help. I was told by Gigabyte support that they have removed my card from the registration as I do not have an official invoice. Why did they let me register the card in the first place?
I have sent them proof of purchase with all the information needed, but they just kept repeating the same message.
I have told them countless times that I do not have an official invoice, and now they are not replying to my messages at all. I bought th card new from eBay and I have proof of purchase. Am I still able to RMA the card?

Hello,

Was this a private sale on ebay? so just someone selling the GFX card?
Yes = you do not have any warranty rights.
My PC is evolving