Official GIGABYTE Forum

Notice: APP Center Fails and Major Issues

tris432

Notice: APP Center Fails and Major Issues
« on: November 15, 2021, 10:55:28 pm »
Seems like the hole APP Center is messing up and creating major issues with PC through out the board. Apps go missing on the utillity tools, apps fails to download, apps fails update, and major PC deadlocks happen leading to a reboot of the pc to fix it.

I posting about this and putting this on the thread is because after uninstalling and removing all apps from the pc, there's been no deadlocks sinse. There's been a complete reckless & continuous on going issues with the software that should work and doesn't fulfill the standards we are expecting, which only been affecting the software and not hardware.

There's been a complete failure with the what is going on and even the rgb fusion is either not starting or not turn off the lights with the rgb on the motherboard or ram. No way the ram the g skill rgb trident z is the issue as on the box it does say it supported by RGB Fusion 2.0. After installing Apps to the APP Center, they go missing without you knowing. Updates that should work fail. RealTekR Audio Driver keeps reinstalling everytime pc reboots. Do I need to go on?

Does anyone else agree and do you have the same issues?

Re: Notice: APP Center Fails and Major Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 08:31:13 pm »
I agree that I would never install everything using the APP CENTER software!
I never had the same issues you did, because I never used most of the utilities...
but recently after updating the BIOS, the @BIOS would not function correctly and SIV not at all.
I had to remove the whole APP CENTER and then install @BIOS all by itself... which I'm writing about separately for a different reason.