Official GIGABYTE Forum

Built From Scratch GIGABYTE Case Mod

Built From Scratch GIGABYTE Case Mod
« on: September 28, 2010, 04:18:13 pm »
Hi Everybody.

Just wanted to share some of my ideas on my next system I’m going to be doing soon I’m going to be building a gigabyte case  from scratch and I would like to share some of my work with everybody on Gigabyte fourm ...

This is a 3D drawing of the case so then you will be able to get a idea what the case  will look like ..

Harddrive Tray

This is what i'm going to be using

White  Acrylic

Blue Acrylic

Light Blue Acrylic

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:19:18 pm by nicky_82 »

Dark Mantis

• 10typesofpeopleoneswhoknow binaryandoneswhodont
    • Dark Mantis
Re: Built From Scratch GIGABYTE Case Mod
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 04:22:55 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum Nicky.
I am happy to see that you are so keen. The acrylic is a nice medium to work with and quite forgiving in a lot of ways.
Do you have any detailed drawings to go with the graphics?
If so I am sure we would all like to see them. Is the design anything specific or just an abstract shape?
I take it from all the fan holes that you are going to be stuffing it with lots of hot components ;D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:25:43 pm by Dark Mantis »
Gigabyte X58A-UD7
i7 920
Dominators 1600 x6 12GB
6970 2GB
HX850
256GB SSD, Sam 1TB, WDB320GB
Blu-Ray
HAF 932

Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
i7 3770K
Vengeance 1600 16GB
6950 2GB
HCP1200W
Revo Drive x2, 1.5TB WDB RAID0
16x DLRW
StrikeX S7
Full water cooling
3 x 27" Iiy

Re: Built From Scratch GIGABYTE Case Mod
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 04:29:55 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum Nicky.
I am happy to see that you are so keen. The acrylic is a nice medium to work with and quite forgiving in a lot of ways.
Do you have any detailed drawings to go with the graphics?
If so I am sure we would all like to see them. Is the design anything specific or just an abstract shape?
I take it from all the fan holes that you are going to be stuffing it with lots of hot components ;D

Well i'm in asia always hot where i i'm it's 10:30 pm and its still like 28c should see me in the day my aircon on like there no tomorrow

It gives me great pleasure to announce a new sponsor

They will be supporting me with 16 WING 12 UV Blue Fans

Description

The WING UV Blue case fans are premium quality, UV reactive, ultra- quiet, dust and water proof cooling fans for gaming enthusiasts.This series features an unique bearing with patented design, winglet fans blades and low starting voltage. Only the highest quality materials have been used to manufacture this state-of-the-art cooling fan. Control the fan RPM speed according to your desire using the supplied voltage regulator. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, ultra-soft silicone which stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.

Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)
Patented Nanoflux bearing incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field.

a) Key Features of Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)
The Nano-technology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100’000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily

Features

•Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)             
•Optimized Winglet Fan Blades         
•Waterproof & Dustproof             
•Long Lifetime (100'000 h MTTF at 40°C)
•Silicone Fan Mounts
•Fan Speed Control

More info can be found

: http://www.gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=2&id=35&tab=1       

I would also like to say thank you to VC Tran  Marketing Director for making this happen.. also more drawings

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:32:30 pm by nicky_82 »