Official GIGABYTE Forum

EasyTune6 Tabs grayed out - GA-M68M-S2

EasyTune6 Tabs grayed out - GA-M68M-S2
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:49:09 pm »
Hi all,

I installed EasyTune6 to increase the speed of my System Fan. However, I wasn't real happy that it installed itself on my C:\ partition and I didn't have a choice as to which partition I wanted it installed to.  >:(

Also, when I click the Desktop icon, ET6 takes about 20 seconds to deposit an icon in the SysTray that I have to click to bring up the program; and then the "Tuner" & "Smart" tabs are grayed out.

??????

All I want to do is increase the speed of my System Fan. I read another post about the tabs being grayed out and the answerer just said to uninstall ET6 and use the BIOS to adjust.

Well, there's no adjustment for the System Fan in the BIOS that I can see.

So, where do I go from here? When I went to the GB website for ET6 it said to remove the current ET6 and GWUM Tools. What's GWUM Tools and where is it? And, when I uninstall it, do I use the ET6 uninstaller or Add\Remove Programs?

The ET6 I have says: "v.1.0.0.1 \ B09.0817.2" and I'd like to get it to: 1) Work; 2) Install on a different partition; 3) Start faster (really, 20 seconds???).

MoBo: GA-M68M-S2
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 245
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:57:08 am by absic »
MoBo: GA-M68MS2 | CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 245 |  Ram: 2GB PC28500 | PSU: 550W | OS: WXP