Official GIGABYTE Forum

P67A-UD5 SATA6 RAID

Ayer

P67A-UD5 SATA6 RAID
« on: February 12, 2011, 01:01:03 am »
Hi.
I recently got my P67A-UD5 board, when I was gonna make my raid array it doesnt find 1 of my SSDs(2x X25-m G2). I see both SSDs after post before you can make raid arrays, but when im gonna select hdds for raid array it only find the one that is connected to SATA_1 port. SATA_0 (SATA3) doesnt work for me when im gonna make a raid. Now im running the raid on SATA2 ports and its all fine. Anyone else experienced this issue?

I also wondering if anyone running P67A-UD5 raid0 with F6 bios. I dont dare to flash bios to F6 if my raid stop working.. I had that issue with some asus board(p67PRO).

Lsdmeasap

• Gigabyte Support (TweakTown USA)
Re: P67A-UD5 SATA6 RAID
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 08:35:09 am »
It very well could be a BIOS bug, I'd suggest you update to the very latest final or latest beta (Suggested)

Your RAID array will be fine, just be sure after you flash and then load optimized that you save/apply then reboot BACK to the BIOS first before windows.   Then set your RAID enabled, reboot to BIOS once again and then go into advanced BIOS page and into Hard Disk Boot Priority, and then move your array to the top of that list.

Once all updated you can then try to move your array to the 6Gb/s ports, make a backup first though just in case there is something wrong with your 0 6Gb/s port.   Did you try it by itself with a single drive to check if it's even working at all?