Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-870A-UD3 F5 Bios Release Date?

Dynawd

GA-870A-UD3 F5 Bios Release Date?
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:32:42 am »
Does anyone know when the F5 Bios will be released for the GA-870A-UD3?  It seems to have been in beta for quite a while.

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: GA-870A-UD3 F5 Bios Release Date?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:39:44 am »
Hi there,

When it comes to BIOS updates there is a distinct lack of information and in all the years I have been using Gigabyte Boards I have never managed to understand their logic with providing updates. Your current "beta" could stay like that for a few weeks or even a few months, that's if it ever gets updated!  :o

Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

jolphil

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 12:59:52 pm »
I too have been hesitant to use the beta for the GA-870A-UD3..Not that it may not work, but I really don't know if it's worth it or not..
As you say they(GB) do not bombard you with tons of information ..
When and if  it goes "Gold" I will upgrade but not B4..( Unless I have trouble with ver.4) ::)
jolphil :)

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 01:06:09 pm »
When and if  it goes "Gold" I will upgrade but not B4..( Unless I have trouble with ver.4) ::)

The reality is, if your system works fine with your current BIOS you shouldn't need to update, just because a newer one is released.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.