Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-P67A-UD4 uk replacements

GA-P67A-UD4 uk replacements
« on: April 13, 2011, 11:35:02 am »
hi i have a GA-P67A-UD4 mobo and filled in the online form to get a replacement on the 21st of march and was told to wait to be contacted by either gigabyte or the place i bought it from but nothing yet,
i contacted the place of purchase and they said they would not give a replacement and it was up to gigabyte and i should contact them, anyway i was wondering if anyone knows when i might hear anything as i have read about others in the uk that have had there replacements already,
my board is failing badly now, i have moved my harddrives to the sata3 ports and all was fine for a week or so but now i can not get it to boot up from cold untill about the 10th time.
i can not belive i spent all that money on a new computer for it to be totally useless :(

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Re: GA-P67A-UD4 uk replacements
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:58:55 am »
Hi

I have checked our database and found out your data, so you are on the list, nothing to worry about.
If you had registered earlier (like before 10 Mar) then you would have your MB swapped already.
I will check with our RMA dept about expected time of swap for you.
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 12:08:43 pm »
Hi

I have checked our database and found out your data, so you are on the list, nothing to worry about.
If you had registered earlier (like before 10 Mar) then you would have your MB swapped already.
I will check with our RMA dept about expected time of swap for you.
cool thanks, i don't mind waiting as long as i'm on a list, i would of registered eariler but i did not find out about the replacment scheme till the 21st, i was not sure what the problem was till i finally had a look on the forums.

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:13:30 pm »
OK, I see. Please expect direct message from our RMA dept soon.
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)