« on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:48 am »
hi
iam some problem with amd 5200x2
Yesterday I bought a Gigabyte MA770 UD3 V2.0
but my cpu temperature is very high !
idle : 47 -50
load : 58 - 60 !!
my temperature room = 35

my bios problem ?? how to fix a problem ?

next problem :
i have cooling system ( deepcool 200 and 3 pin cable! )
i set enable  cpu fan control  but dont work with my cooling !
maximum speed deepcool 200 = 2700 RPM
before set a cpu fan control in voltage and auto mode my cooling speed change to 4000 RPM !!
and finnaly change too PWM , my cooling set 2700 RPM but fan speed mode not work and all time work 2700RPM

Pottypete

Re: some problem with Ma770 UD3 rev2.0
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 11:13:13 am »
Hi,
Your ambient temps of 35c will push your temps up anyway,
Plenty of cooling fans to your case would be helpfull,
What temps are shown with the case panel off?

AMD's site for official specs on the processor and they list Max Temps: 55-72.c, So you are within the envelope,
I would download and use the latest version of "coretemp" for checking cpu temperatures.
Then read the sticky on core2 temperatures. I would use everest again to check other temp: mb, gpu etc.
Have you tried Speedfan?
Compare core temps with different software, as some are better than others, but will enable you to find an average,
In those ambient temps of 35c I would expect the fans would be running HARD to cool the Cpu,
Best wishes from wet n windy UK
Regards

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:59 pm »
Hi,
Your ambient temps of 35c will push your temps up anyway,
Plenty of cooling fans to your case would be helpfull,
What temps are shown with the case panel off?

AMD's site for official specs on the processor and they list Max Temps: 55-72.c, So you are within the envelope,
I would download and use the latest version of "coretemp" for checking cpu temperatures.
Then read the sticky on core2 temperatures. I would use everest again to check other temp: mb, gpu etc.
Have you tried Speedfan?
Compare core temps with different software, as some are better than others, but will enable you to find an average,
In those ambient temps of 35c I would expect the fans would be running HARD to cool the Cpu,
Best wishes from wet n windy UK
Regards

hi
thanks for replay
iam tested case panel off idle mode = 46 load = 58
i tested with speedfan and coretmp ,
please see a speedfan,
what is temp3 ??? 79c !!!!!!!!!!

please see my case :

Pottypete

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 05:51:05 pm »
Hi,
don't panic, ::)
If Speedfan reads it as 79 degrees constant from cold boot ,then it's probably safe to assume that particular temp sensor isn't connected to anything.
Ok let me explain that for you,
Temp 2 is your CPU temp, if your cpu was running at 70 degrees we wouldnt be talking to you right now from that pc.
Speed fan 3 is dodgy with some motherboards and gives bogus readings such as temp 3 & temp which arent really connected to any device, its just picking up signals from something it thinks is a temp sensor,
Most likely it's a temp sensor that's not utilized, but the sensor chip has a circuit for it. Just go into configure and uncheck the box next to that temp and it won't show up and scare you anymore, ;D
Just in case, though, you might want to verify the temps by checking the temperature monitor in the bios.
The drop in case temp with the side panel off, means that it could do with  front cooling fan/s pulling more air into the case, you have the 2 grills spare in the front, 8)
Regards