Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte UK support phone number. HELP!!

Mrtibbs

Gigabyte UK support phone number. HELP!!
« on: October 13, 2011, 02:32:37 pm »
I have sent 5 emails now about the compatibility of the GA-990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX motherboard with the Bulldozer chip as the CPU support list does not include it yet i am almost certain its Bulldozer compatible.

I have now sent 5 emails to various addresses starting with http://ggts.gigabyte.com.tw  with no reply

Can someone tell me if they have a UK support number as its getting ridiculous now as they have not replied and i need to know asap before making a purchase.

If they dont thats pretty poor and this could be the move to Asus which i have been considering.

What do you guys do if you have a problem and need to contact them? 1 week is too long to wait for a reply!!!!

Aussie Allan

• A yoyo uses all three fundermental laws of phisics
Re: Gigabyte UK support phone number. HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:52:15 pm »

What do we do?......wait a week.....or sometimes 10 days .....which ever comes first!

Send a PM to Absic.....he is a very busy boy as of yesterday but probably still quicker the  your present method to find the Answer!

I suspect your answer is Yes!

Aussie Allan
i7-4790K @4.8GHz 24/7 water clock
MSI XPower AC
32GB corsair  2666Mhz
 GTX-1070Ti full cover
Lange DDC elite pump
G changer360 Rad x2
Phobya 450 balancer
W10 Pro-64
Zigor 2000 UPS
1x500GB for clone
6x2tb- raid5-Storage
C: Evo 970 Pro 512gb
Scratch:Evo 970 Plus 512gb

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: Gigabyte UK support phone number. HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 02:55:09 pm »
Hi there MrTibbs,

I have sent request to Gigabyte for confirmation about this but only did it after you made this post.

EDIT: I have just had confirmation that this motherboard does indeed support the Bulldozer FX processors. The website will be update to reflect this in the near future.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:06:18 pm by absic »
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.