Official GIGABYTE Forum

GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest in Paris

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest in Paris
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:38:03 pm »
-- GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest -- Show your magic –

GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards is pleased to announce the GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest in Europe that will be held in Pairs, France in the Le Meridien Hotel on Tuesday, October 27, 2009.
The GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest is proving to be one of the industry’s largest global tweaking competitions with power users from 22 countries in Europe, including: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ukraine. The contestants will battle it out on top-notch hardware from GIGABYTE, Intel and Kingston. In addition to contestants, GIGABYTE has also invited over 20 European media to Paris to witness first hand history in the making.

This is the first time that GIGABYTE has gathered so many of the world’s elite power users in one venue to showcase their unique tweaking capabilities and fight for the title of World Champion, so the competition will be fierce.

There will be two competitions during the TweaKING contest: the first is a ‘battle for the Best Super Pi score’, and the other is ‘3D Mark 2001’. The winner will not only gain the title of European champion, but will also receive more than US$ 2,000 worth of prizes. As top power users know, first class hardware is the key to achieving stable, performance enhancing tweaks. That is why GIGABYTE is proud to have industry-leading hardware vendors such as Intel and Kingston to sponsor this TweaKING contest.

In addition to the many technical advancements found in the GIGABYTE P55-series of motherboards, GIGABYTE offers world-class technical and creative support for the best possible power user experience.
Good luck to all contestants! Show us your magic. :)
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Re: GIGABYTE TweaKING Contest in Paris
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 08:18:16 am »

Beekeeper

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 02:18:13 pm »
thanks for the link. i'm watching it now. there is even a chat which i joined, a lot of fun :D
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”

Pottypete

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 03:56:21 pm »
runn3R
Thanks for the heads up,
Very interesting to see it Live,
Where do you get the Tee Shirts m8,
OH! seasick tablets required, cameraman DoH
Cheers
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:58:32 pm by Pottypete »

RuiPereira

• Who goes there?
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 11:40:15 am »
What fun it was... really exciting and some fantastic feedback.
All in all, the event was a success and everyone loved it  ;D

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 09:13:44 am »
More info and some photos from this event are available here:
http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2009/11/03/gigabyte-tweaking-oc-event-european-final/