Official GIGABYTE Forum

November GigaQuiz: Spot the 6 differences, check your knowledge and win P55-UD6

Good competition.
Here's hoping  ;D

Am I the winner?  :D

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Thanks to everyone who took part in this competition! :)

@ darconio

You need more patience ;) - still have to wait 1 week for announcement of the winners
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Stay tuned-in, the lucky draw is in process with the help of http://www.random.org/  :)
The winners will be announced tomorrow.

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi All

So.... ;D it's time to announce the winners!!!

GA-P55-UD6 motherboard  has been won by Tarkus

and following GIGABYTE goodies:

Digital Frame   - RJC
Backpack    - obiwan55
Travel Bag    - Venares
Wind-Up LED Torch    - Reality|Bites
Blue Polo    - simonw

Best congrats to all winners! And thanks to everybody for participation.

Winners, please send me your full name and address by PM with subject "Shipment data for November promotion", thanks!

Here are correct answers:

1. Spot the 6 differences between these two motherboards by providing us with the image with marked differences.

2. What kind of memory architecture does the GIGABYTE P55-series of motherboards support?
A) Dual Channel DDR3

3. What is not included in GIGABYTE’s unique Smart 6 ?
B) HYBRID Silent-Pipe 2

:-[
I was really counting on it as a xmas present
What about the other competition in the main website (the one with the robot) ?

EDIT : I think I got the sad answer to my question here http://smart6.gigabyte.com.tw/winner/en.html

>:(
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 10:21:56 am by darconio »

WOOHOO   :o
I never win anything usualy, gratz to everyone else.
Tarkus, you are one lucky boy  ;D

RJC

Yay I have actually one something  :o  ;D

Congratulations to all other winner's  :)

Tarkus

Wow I am like the others it's unusual to actually win something.  About a month ago I bought a UDP3 to replace an ASUS board that has decided to go flaky on me.  It is my first Gigabyte board and I was looking around for support forums and found these.  Gigabyte does not make it easy to find them.  I found the contest kinda fun even better when I found out I had won.  Now to figure out what to do.  Thinking I'll upgrade my sisters PC with the UDP3 and grab a cpu and memory and put this prize to use.

FYI I am an old fart and the reflexes and eyes are not what they used to be.  I do blow at twitch gaming.  I have things that twitch whenever they want to and in places I never knew I had.  But it's all good.  I remember when we had to download uphill in the snow at 300 baud.

;D

Tarkus

ETNiES

Congratz!
If I had a hammer.. I'd hammer in morning.

Pottypete

Well done that man,
Your making two winners out of one prize, good on you mate,
Regarding your ditty (quote,.)
(FYI I am an old fart and the reflexes and eyes are not what they used to be.  I do blow at twitch gaming.  I have things that twitch whenever they want to and in places I never knew I had.  But it's all good.) that makes two of us, HaHa
Hope you stick around,
Regards, 

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
There is big change :o about the first winner.
After checking with Tarkus it appeared he is from the USA (Kentucky), while this competition was only for UK & IRL users according to basic T&C's.

@ Tarkus - I'm sorry :(, but the rules can't be changed back.

So we had to to pick up a new winner of GA-P55-UD6 and it's now Decimator

Congrats! :)

ucof

Any reason why I wasn't picked as the winner?

I paid well over the price of the board in bribes to some Nigerian who contacted me saying he works for Gigabyte and if I sent him a fee, he could arrange for me to win.

Should I ask for my money back?

Tarkus

I understand and I wondered about it when I saw this is a UK site.  I blame the eyes, yup the eyes have it.  Congrats to the other winners.  Now back to my normal luck.  I'll still be using the site as it seems to be about the only official Gigabyte forum with real activity on it.  If anyone knows if there is a US version of these boards can you post or PM be a link.

Thanks,

;)

Tarkus

Pottypete

ucof
(Should I ask for my money back?)
Wyz you send me photo copies? you shud hav sended  mee reel muny, dodhy muny man