Official GIGABYTE Forum

Multi-steps Load-line setting in BIOS F6 for GA-P67-UD4-B3

Multi-steps Load-line setting in BIOS F6 for GA-P67-UD4-B3
« on: November 21, 2011, 06:55:42 pm »
I've noticed this setting in the latest F6 BIOS but there is nothing in the original manual to explain its usage or settings. I believe this is new to the F6 BIOS or I'm looking in the wrong part of the manual. Could someone please explain? I am currently running stable at 4.5 GHz with 16 GB of G-Skill Sniper RAM at 1866 MHz X.M.P. profile. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:21:45 pm by Zuhl3156 »
Bing??? Use Google and make your own decisions.

Re: Multi-steps Load-line setting in BIOS F6 for GA-P67-UD4-B3
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:51:44 pm »
EDIT:
I've visited several different o/c threads about this topic, some with pics. My setting options are different. I have [disabled]/follow Intel spec, [enabled]/load-line voltage increased, and [Auto]/no explanation.

I've noticed this setting in the latest F6 BIOS but there is nothing in the original manual to explain its usage or settings. I believe this is new to the F6 BIOS or I'm looking in the wrong part of the manual. Could someone please explain? I am currently running stable at 4.5 GHz with 16 GB of G-Skill Sniper RAM at 1866 MHz X.M.P. profile. Thank you.

Re: Multi-steps Load-line setting in BIOS F6 for GA-P67-UD4-B3
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:30:28 pm »
To whom it may concern,
I have waited over a week and I have no answer to my Technical Support ticket at Gigabyte. I also have no answer, suggestion or reply to this request for assistance. Although I have had fairly good performance from this product, I find the 'Customer Support?" extremely lacking. I can't even find a way to delete this post. I will post my opinion in NewEgg's reviews,  purchase another company's product, and suggest others do the same. You give new meaning to the old adage "Useless as teats on a bull!" Hasta La Bye-Bye.