Official GIGABYTE Forum

Toms Hardware tablet review is up

davidbec

Toms Hardware tablet review is up
« on: January 02, 2012, 02:23:01 pm »
I frequently visit review sites several times a day as an IT support person as well as a potential consumer of products. Today I came across a tablet review by Toms Hardware. Toms' is one of the premier review sits for hardware on the internet. His reviews always require time as thy are always long and detailed. This time around he reviewed the Samsung Series 7 Windows tablet.

The tablet cost $1049 USD. Comes with 11.6 inch 1366x768  screen, One USB port, No ethernet, No USB 3.0, Micro HDMI, cameras, bluetooth, WIFF abgn. Weighs 1.9lbs

Our tablet cost less, weighs less and has more useful ports. Tom's lamented that it only had 1 USB port.  :) The Samsung still got the Toms Hardware recommended buy for 2012.

I would like Gigabyte to submit an S1080 to Tom's for review and see what they think of it. It will definitely put us on the map.
Happy S1080 owner from Barbados

davidbec

Re: Toms Hardware tablet review is up
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:27:08 pm »
Forgot to mention. If you want the ethernet port and one more USB 2 port. It will cost you $100 for the docking station. :) We get it all for $650.00.

The Samsung does have an SSD standard. But that is optional on our tablet. So now award for that.
Happy S1080 owner from Barbados