CYPER

Gigabyte X58A-UD5
Windows 7 Professional x64
Corsair HX Series 850W Modular Power Supply
Intel Core i7 950 3.06Ghz
MSI GTX 460 Cyclone Overclocked Edition 1GB SLI
G.Skill Ripjaw 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz 8-8-8-24
OCZ Vertex 2 Series 60 GB & Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB

The whole system has been working without problems for over a year and recently it started behaving weirdly.

It all started with my Asus Xonar DX audio card, which began turning off in Windows for no apparent reason.
After I removed the audio card, the graphic cards started doing the same - they apparently shut off, because my monitor goes black (loses signal) and the fans of the graphic cards start spinning on maximum RPMs. The same thing happens when I awaken the system out of sleep. The only way to load Windows normally is to cut power to the system from the PSU switch, wait some seconds and turn it on again. If I try to turn it off with the case button it goes in a start-stop cycle.

10 days ago I spent the whole day trying to find the reason for this problem and I couldn't, because after changing the memory modules, HDD, PSU and resetting the BIOS to safe-defaults as if the problem disappeared, but today it did it again. The built in LED indicator displays various error codes, but mostly CF - Test CMOS R/W functionality. Also some, which are not in the manual: 00, 88, 99 and Е1:

There are times when it says Main BIOS checksum error and restores a backup of the BIOS:

I've changed the battery but that didn't help.

So like I said this system has been working without problems for well over a year, then it started going crazy. Then I spend a full day troubleshooting it and as if I fixed it, but 10 days later it did it again.

I have all reasons to believe it is the motherboard.

Can you advise me on what should I do?