Official GIGABYTE Forum

ZA 68MA-D2H-B3 graphic driver

famas

ZA 68MA-D2H-B3 graphic driver
« on: May 10, 2012, 08:01:12 am »
Hi, first post here :)
Mobo:ZA 68MA-D2H-B3, Cpu:S1155 i5 2400, Mem:2 x 2GB Trancend, Hdd: X 25 ssd, OS:Win7 64bit.
I flashed latest bios F10 and latest Intel graphic processor driver.
My problem is that after i install the graphic driver from the instalation cd or from Intel's site and reboot, screen goes black.
Cable is DVI, i haven't tried VGA so far. After screen goes black i have to go to latest good working situation through BIOS
in order for the system to work. I searched the net and found out that other people had the same issue with the HD 2000/3000
but i didn't find a solution :(
Any help would be appreciated :)

famas

Re: ZA 68MA-D2H-B3 graphic driver
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 04:13:40 pm »
Here's what they answered me from GA's tech support:

Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. About the issue you mentioned, please Load Optimized Default BIOS setting. And please make sure your OS is genius version released by Microsoft and update to latest service pack. If possible, please try to test different Onboard Graphics D-sub port or different monitor to verify the root cause.

However, if the problem still occurs, please kindly provide us your MB driver disc version and the VGA driver version on our website for further examination. We would appreciate your further information

D-sub plays good, but I'd prefer DVI/HDMI :(

famas

Re: ZA 68MA-D2H-B3 graphic driver
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 07:07:50 am »
Problem solved! :)
While i was with the  d-sub cable, put on a hdmi cable at the same time and after a while, i removed the  d-sub cable.
Monitor kept playing with the hdmi cable.
So, i suppose i'm fine with that.