Official GIGABYTE Forum

Smart 6 Challenge - total 15 pcs of P55A motherboards to win, only 3 days left!

Allubz

Oh god I'm at 520 this'll be hard...

That's one of the good things about being sick. You can sit at home and click until your brain falls out.
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH
Watercooled (Sub 60c load 4.4GHz)

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi Allubz

From 60 draw chances to 520 within 2 days - that's great ;D
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

Allubz

It's called a whole lot of spare time and being sick and tired of a E8500 C0 that doesn't clock for !)$!*!

No really, I'm just sick at home and spent a few good hours to click for chances just because it's a good investment, at least I hope ;)
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
I see.

So I wish you fast recovery to health and good luck in the final draw
:)

Alpha

:D Hello to all !

I have taken the "Smart6 Challenge" 3 weeks ago . I did 7203 score .
That was my score just before i went to Taiwan for Holiday (6 days) .
Wen i came back , I continued the Challenge ...my score was 2  ??? ..... some how my Score was reset to 0 one day before the end of the Challenge  :-\
I sent a e-mail to Gigabyte marketing Team to ask them What happen to my score and if there is anyway to resolve the problem.

Anyway,

I had 7 hours left so i did the challenge again . My last score was 2920 score (and did take a screen shoot of my score this time).... 7 hours none stop until the Challenge server closed down.

I hope every thing went well for all people that achived 10 000 + and no one  get reset like it happened to me .

Good luck to all  ;)

Alpha

:-X It happened again ...... but this time i got shot screen of my score . I was at 3071 score and it reset to 2 ... even after i take the Smart 6 Challenge again  it stay at 2 score.

I will contact the Marketing Team Again and send them my shoot screen too . ..... :'(

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Definitely you need to contact them

Hello everyone, I've been playing the Smart 6 Challenge for a couple weeks now and managed to get around 3900 chances however when I played the other night I noticed that my score was reset to zero. WFT is what I said.

I have email the Marketing Team however I never included my login information. Should I resend another email with my login information?

I would be pretty PO'd if I lost all my hard word for nothing >:(

Also I have a question; after completing a challenge there were a few times where I never needed to login for a chance to register. Is it normal?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:59:24 pm by doomie_22 »

Alpha

:) Hello Doomie ,

I will advice you to contact them with the same e-mail adress of your Gigabyte Passport . The same e-mail adress wich you used to play the "Smart 6 Challenge" .
Honestly , it must be ok . If some one of the Marketing Team contact you back you will be able to give them more info.

3900 was a very good score doomie_22  :-\  Hours of very hard work !!

Me if i wasn't reset 2 time i was around 10 200 or little bit more. I really love Gigabyte  :D . I hope they will not let us down on that problem.

I will post back here if i got a mail from them  ;)

Anyone know why you can still play even though the contest is over?

On another note, after my score was reset I did manage to get around 2000 chances before the contest ended however when I went to check my score I noticed that it was reset to zero again! That is twice now!

This is complete BS!!!  >:(
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 05:44:22 am by doomie_22 »

simonw

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Seems that one of our forum members (Allubz) has won P55A-UD3R

@ Allubz
Was it you really? If yes what was your score (how many chances)?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:23:23 am by runn3R »

Allubz

Woa sweet!

Thanks for the PM runn3R!

I didn't have remotely as many chances as people posted on this board. Not near 10k. Not near 3k. I believe it was around 1200 (which was good for roughly 11 hours of clicking too).

Since I was home sick I took advantage of it and now that I have a decent job again I'll make sure to put this board to good use :)
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Congrats!

At least you have some equitable relief for your suffering during being ill.
A1/H1N1  ;) ?

Allubz

Hah no I'm fine no Mexican silliness for me ;)

Yeah I'm looking at selling the UD3P + E8500 + RAM for an i7 CPU + RAM, I hope that will work out since I'm quite picky on what hardware I buy, due to overclocking ranges etc.

Well I'm looking forward to the mail before the 9th of December ;)

Hah just wondering: do I still have a fair chance on the "Spot the differences" competition now  ;D?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:11:04 pm by Allubz »
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH