Official GIGABYTE Forum

Smart 6 Challenge - total 15 pcs of P55A motherboards to win, only 3 days left!

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi All

For those who seldom :-[ visit our UK website (http://www.giga-byte.co.uk) and / or haven't noticed ;) that we have announced a new competition there some time ago, here is information as below:

You can play Smart 6 Challenge game where you collect the energy of Smart 6 to help GIGABYTE warrior defend the Earth  :).
You can also join Smart 6 Lab to have your chance.
There is no limitation on the number of lucky draw chances, so the more you play, the better your chances.
The third way you can win the prize is just by forwarding this game to your friends.
The more friends you forward the game to, the more chances to win.

The awards list for Challenge and Lab consists of:
1x P55A-UD6 + i7 860 CPU
3x P55A-UD4
6x P55A-UD3R

and for game forwarding:
5x P55A-UD3R

Follow this direct link to enter.

The competition ends on 27 Nov, so hurry up!

I would also like to remind everyone that we have another promotion - "Spot the 6 differences" GigaQuiz which lasts till 30 Nov. You can win there P55-UD6 motherboard and fantastic GIGABYTE giveaways.

Good luck to all! ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:58:03 am by runn3R »
ZX-S & C64 are still my favourites ;-)

Allubz

Ouch is this running since the 19th of October already?

Is there an indication of the top scores available so we can see whether it's useful to participate at all?
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH
Watercooled (Sub 60c load 4.4GHz)

El Gappo

I did the game about 3 times. It wouldn't let me log in on any occasion. I know i got the right passwords because i just got the passport and activated it (thought id done it ages ago but oh well) i can log onto the site fine but not after the flash game. swear i set a world record time aswell :D

I swear i am destined not to ever win a gigabyte board. Every time i do one of these contests something silly goes wrong.

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi Allubz

Yes it is.

There are no typical number scores in Smart 6 Challenge.
Just when you complete the game (I've managed myself :P - ONLY for testing purposes ;)) then you see message with congrats for finishing the mission with information to submit your details for a chance to win.
And Smart 6 lab is kind of quiz, so you need to give correct reply to all questions.

Go, go, go!

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
I did the game about 3 times. It wouldn't let me log in on any occasion. I know i got the right passwords because i just got the passport and activated it (thought id done it ages ago but oh well) i can log onto the site fine but not after the flash game. swear i set a world record time aswell :D

I swear i am destined not to ever win a gigabyte board. Every time i do one of these contests something silly goes wrong.

Hi El Gappo

please PM me with your passport ID details then i will be able to check it

To All

Please let me know (just by replying to this post) after you logged in and submitted participation in this game with positive result, thanks

Allubz

Oh yes I had a positive result. I'm at about 50 points now.

@ runn3R

I'm wondering whether there's a high score board or anything like that. As in, I got 50 points now. I could make 200 / day if I'd want to but if there's others doing that already since the 19th of October, well, it's no good use?

I believe you have to login with your email address instead of your username, though. I tried to register because it wouldn't log me in with my username but it said email address taken so I figured I could try logging in with that and it worked.

Username = Email address
Pass = forum pass

Yw
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 03:52:18 pm by Allubz »
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi Allubz

I wonder how you can have positive result when having 50 points only while at least 10 points for each of 6 elements is required (summing up to 60 points) to complete the mission...

I will check about high score board, but per my understanding no matter if you have 60 or more points (like 100) per one game then you just have one draw for each completed mission.
So the number of completed missions (or won Smart 5 Labs, or messages sent to friends) is this what counts.

Allubz

I have 60 "draw chances" points, that is.

I have completed the "Lab" quite a few times and also completed the game (which requires 6x10 in-game points) a few times.

That's right, isn't it?

Since you get "Draw Chances", what is the highest amount of "Draw Chances" someone has gathered up to date? Since I believe to have 50 now and anyone  could well have over 1000 it wouldn't make too much sense for anyone to join the  competition as it closes at the 27th.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:47:32 pm by Allubz »
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH

Can't login as do not have Login ID.
Set up new Login but have not recieved email response so still can't login and submit entry for chance to win.
Select your country is not sorted so it took a few seconds to find UK in the list.

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
Hi dotnetrix

While registering did you use your gmx email account or other? If other please PM it to me, then I will check.

ETNiES

Cant login either,  I made an account, got the email, tried to login and it wouldnt let me

Edit ok got it working now. Is this a worldwide comp?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:16:14 am by ETNiES »
If I had a hammer.. I'd hammer in morning.

Allubz

Heh it's a good thing I'm sick at home. Got a ton of spare time to collect me some draw chances ^^
GA-EP45-UD3P
E8500 C0
4x1GB Team Xtreem D9GMH

runn3R

• Admin
    • GIGABYTE UK
@ Allubz

I have slightly ;) bad news for you - the highest amount is around 10 K :o !!!

@ ETNiES

Yes, it's worldwide

ucof

Entered  :)

Great competitions as always.

Just thinking though, if you really want to win, you will only submit email addresses - this is by far the best "time-to-entries-rewarded" option.
However, is there anyway that the email addresses are screened to be genuine and non-repeated?

Could I not just put "1@hotmail.com" multiple times and submit that, or would I need to do "1@hotmail.com" then "2@hotmail.com" and so on? Are the email addresses even checked to make sure they are valid?

Jus' wondering.

ETNiES

@ Allubz

I have slightly ;) bad news for you - the highest amount is around 10 K :o !!!

hah glad I didn't waste time on this then think I was on 90 something!
If I had a hammer.. I'd hammer in morning.