Official GIGABYTE Forum

Some concerns with my New Gigabyte GSmart G1355

Some concerns with my New Gigabyte GSmart G1355
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:44:39 am »
Hello,
I recently purchased (About 2 days ago) GSmart G1355. The device is good but and i have noticed some problems with it.

Problem No.1: The Wifi Completely freezes when using the device in Horizontal (Landscape) mode, Turning the device to Vertical position unfreezes the Wifi everything works smoothly. **Note: In Landscape mode the Wifi Signal strength is "Full", its just the programs (Browser, Youtube, Play store etc...) freezes, I do not cover the antenna at all while in landscape mode.

Problem No.2: please see the attached picture for this problem. When the handset's Display is observed from the front (in a certain angle) there seems a white (light) line between the touch screen surface & the display, this line is very bright & annoying. Is that a defect or is it normally available in every G1355.

I request you for advise on what shall i do, should i request for a replacement or carry on with these said problems.

I would also like to ask, are all G1355 "made in China"? Because mine is made in china & i suppose Gigabytes's manufacturing base is in Taiwan.

Any comments or help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Oscar
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:47:11 am by oscar11 »