Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-P35C-DS3R Rev 2.0 Bios F12E USB do not work After Installing DDR3

Ok Well I have this board and It still works great until I installed G. Skill DDR3 Model# F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM 2x2GB kit anyway It ran Ok at first so I tweeked the bios settings raised DDR voltage to +.01 and tried the 1600 setting cause I was running the FSB@400 no problem with an E8400 E0 @3.6
when the computer restarted after changing bios settings it kept rebooting until finally it started when it got into windows my mouse and keyboard would not work anymore. I thought it was locked up until I restarted and connected a PS2 keyboard so I reverted back to default settings and used a PS2 mouse and Keyboard and tried going back to the F12 Bios it installed fine but no fix all Usb ports do not work anymore. THen I reinstalled windows 7x64 Ultimate still not working!searched the internet for answers for a few days now and joined here to find out if there is any help?  Thank You for your help ???

BTW: I updated the bios using Q-Flash From USB so they must work to some degree in WIndows device manager they are there but nothing is recognized when I plug it into any of the 8 onbord ports!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:42:48 am by GiG1aP35cconfused »

Re: GA-P35C-DS3R Rev 2.0 Bios F12E USB do not work After Installing DDR3
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:45:27 pm »
Ok Well I have this board and It still works great until I installed G. Skill DDR3 Model# F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM 2x2GB kit anyway It ran Ok at first so I tweeked the bios settings raised DDR voltage to +.01 and tried the 1600 setting cause I was running the FSB@400 no problem with an E8400 E0 @3.6
when the computer restarted after changing bios settings it kept rebooting until finally it started when it got into windows my mouse and keyboard would not work anymore. I thought it was locked up until I restarted and connected a PS2 keyboard so I reverted back to default settings and used a PS2 mouse and Keyboard and tried going back to the F12 Bios it installed fine but no fix all Usb ports do not work anymore. THen I reinstalled windows 7x64 Ultimate still not working!searched the internet for answers for a few days now and joined here to find out if there is any help?  Thank You for your help ???

BTW: I updated the bios using Q-Flash From USB so they must work to some degree in WIndows device manager they are there but nothing is recognized when I plug it into any of the 8 onbord ports!
ANyone here can help????