Official GIGABYTE Forum

gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V Sata HDD Problem

gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V Sata HDD Problem
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:12:04 pm »
Hello,

i buy a new Gigabyte Edition Gaming PC.

PC:

Code: [Select]
Gigabyte Edition, Intel Core™ i5-4670 Quad-Core Turbo 3.8 GHz, Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V mATX, 16384MB 1600MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 7950 Overclocked ( 1,0 GHz) Grafik, 3 GB DDR5 , 2x 1 TB HDD HGST Sata 3, 500 Watt 80+ Silver / BeQuiet! System Power 7, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
The Problem is that the internal Sata HDD Drives runs too slow.  The Problem is i cannot open anything because it takes too much time if i try to open a simple Text File or Text Email it takes up to 10 Minutes. Now i buy two new HDD Drives because i think that the previous one was not ok but i have the same Problem. If anything try to to access the HDD Drive the Control LED of HDD Drive lights up permanenty So boot time takes about 15 Minutes. I try follow:

Reinstalled Windows more times with and without Drivers. Try HDD Drive with Safe Mode but it's also slow.
I buy two New HDD Drives
Buy two new Sata Cables.
I try the Sata 3 and Sata 2 ports but there is no deifference
I checkd the Optical Drive on Sata 3 and Sata 2 ports but there is no Problem with it it runs absolutly ok
I buy a new Connector but there is also no differnce
I try IDE and AHCI Mode but there are also no difference

I contact the Gigabyte Support and theygive me a new bios Version. The Old Bios Version was F1 and the new one is F2a but it's not better.

The Problem is the Drive reach the Max Read mb/s but the System have Problems to acces the data as soon as possible.

I don't know what to check anymore and i Need help. Does anybody have the same Problem? If not does anybody have an i dea? what can i do?

i attached the hdd results and info.