Official GIGABYTE Forum

Drivers & utilities available to download at Gigabyte website, are enough?

Say for example, if I don't have the CD (for utilities, drivers, BIOS etc) which is given with the Gigabyte Main-board, the utilities and drivers available to download at http://www.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/Utility.aspx for any particular Mainboard, are enough? If not, where do I get those 'things' on CD (if I have lost the CD)?

Thank you.

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Hi there,

yes, the Drivers and Utilities, available for download from Gigabyte are all you need. In fact, I always use the supplied Disk, that comes with any motherboard as a drinks coaster as, quite often, the drivers are already out of date and the Utilities are not really needed.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

Hi there,

yes, the Drivers and Utilities, available for download from Gigabyte are all you need. In fact, I always use the supplied Disk, that comes with any motherboard as a drinks coaster as, quite often, the drivers are already out of date and the Utilities are not really needed.

Hello :)

So, all the Drivers, Utilities and other components on the Disk included with the Mainboard, are already there on the website (plus updated)?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 04:25:08 pm by Skhatria »

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Yes!  :D
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

Yes!  :D
Okay, that's a relief! Thank you very much  ;)