Official GIGABYTE Forum

Gigabyte GV-N56GOC-1GI bios for SAMSUNG memory

D3vill

Gigabyte GV-N56GOC-1GI bios for SAMSUNG memory
« on: June 03, 2014, 10:56:45 pm »
Greetings,

I need a BIOS file for this graphic card for SAMSUNG memory. On the website available for download is only release for HYNIX memory. Can someone who have this card backup his bios file and send it to me? Previous owner put on my VGA wrong BIOS (trial to obtain cheap GTX 560 Ti I suppose  :'( ) and in result it don't work with UEFI and I have no option to obtain correct file.

It took esupport two weeks to answer for my ticket and they told me than they are sorry for me so I don't think they will send me correct file...

I will be very grateful for help.

Best regards
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:01:14 pm by D3vill »

Romuls

Re: Gigabyte GV-N56GOC-1GI bios for SAMSUNG memory
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 01:57:01 pm »
Hello Gentlemen!You wrote your best aficionados. Take a long time products Gigabyte, in particular motherboard GA-EP-43T-UD-3L. Performance chepseta super! (Computer bought for $ 1500 - 2010) The whole system works fine, but in our life there are disappointments. Bought your video card GV-R489OC-1GD for $ 300! (Decided to improve the system.) After a few days starts to fly OS. At first I thought that the motherboard is not spravlyaetsya, but no! decided that Windows 7 is low on memory, bought additional memory (for maternal playty - read) 150 dollars. Not pomaglo! Bought a radiator for the CPU Inte correl 2 quad 9400! (Since taking Box) +50 dollars without pomaglo! (Shamanism nachalos0! And already in 2012. Thought that around a problem with the temperature control! But no Okazyvaetsya GV-R489OC-1GD is not designed correctly!! Some bitch Constructor (Piedra bastard condom) with hands monster considered himself a true designer decided to make fun of the buyers. Rasskhod $ 1,000 to identify the causes of system failure and the PC in general does not bother me (I decided to investigate)! radiator appears to GV-R489OC-1GD is not installed correctly! Radiator RAM chips to put just like that! he does not capture the most basking elements! Krnstruktoru hands to snatch it!!!! Guide to see! Boobies you and not the developers!!P.S.When did not buy consumer goods Gigabyt0e-Soup!My remarks will go into Microsoft!