Official GIGABYTE Forum

Getting On/Off Charge working with GA-P67A-UD4-B3 and Windows 10

Hi All,

So, despite having this motherboard for over 5 years, I finally discovered the On/Off Charge USB header, after Googling how to get more current out my USB ports to charge my phone faster, as the 0.44A it was doing was pretty slow.

Having discovered it, I decided to use @BIOS to get my motherboard back to the newest bios, F8 (every now and then my PC freaks out and flashes to the backup BIOS, F1... kinda annoying but not the present issue) and then get On/Off Charge installed.

Both programs popped up with this dialog box during installation, however it didn't stop the installations.

I then successfully used @BIOS to upgrade my BIOS to F8, no problems there.

However, OnOffCharge2.exe crashes every time I try and press any button, popping up with "OnOffCharge2 has stopped working". I've tried running it as administrator, and compatibility mode for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP Service Pack 3, but no luck with any.

Is there any way I can get OnOffCharge working?? Not sure what else to try at this point, and the USBs connected to the fast header are still only giving 0.44A.

Thanks!