Official GIGABYTE Forum

p55 UD3R network adapter problem

cheath

p55 UD3R network adapter problem
« on: November 29, 2009, 02:26:49 pm »
Hi, recently i have purchased a p55 ud3r motherboard and im having some minor troubles with my network adapter. when vista goes into hibernate mode and when  i log back into windows i have to unplug-plug network cable, otherwise it wont work(windows doesnt recognize as cable plugged in). Or if i restart my router same problem occurs. im using latest drivers from official site with latest bios

also im having a sound problem with Guitar Rig - asio4all, i was using same programs with my old motherboard which ad a realtek alc885 sound card and it was all good. now  there is a constant crackling sound in the background.

Sorry for the poor english and thanks

Pottypete

Re: p55 UD3R network adapter problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:37:32 am »
Hi
Check your time to keep alive settings on network card and router,
Are you using the front audio header output or the rear audio jacks with your Guitar Rig, (Static problem)
Regards

cheath

Re: p55 UD3R network adapter problem
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:15:44 am »
im using rear entrance and i ve tried both mic-in and line-in, actually problem seems not related with what i use there is a cracklin sound. i dont know if soundcards or motherboards or another components fault.

network problem may seem as an easy and not important but its annoying because im afraid that i have a faulty network adapter. i tried to find other customers with same problem but i failed.

Btw there are 2 comps using same router with same settings (except ip adress ofc) and both of the comps using vista x64 with sp2