Official GIGABYTE Forum

EasyTune install fails unable to read from .msi file from network?

dmdilks

• "If it isn't broke don't fix it"
    • http://dmdcomputerservice.webs.com/
Re: EasyTune install fails unable to read from .msi file from network?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 03:54:59 am »
I got it on my AMD computer. I have the same thing you do. I only have easy & advanced.

When you click on advanced you then only have Frequency, Ratio, & Voltages.

If you want to click on them you have to click on ratio before you can click on voltages.

Click Frequency, then click Ratio, &  than click Voltages. You just can't click on any one want.
X299X Aorus Master, i9-9940x-3.30Ghz, 64gb G-Skill DDR4-2400, MSI RTX-3070 8GB, Cooler Master case, Thermal-take PSU 850w, 1-M2-NMVe SSD-512gb, 3-Pny 1TB SSD, 2-WD Raptors 1TB, Win 10 pro 64bit, Asus 35" 144Mhz Monitor.

Error 1316 FIX
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 09:25:48 am »
Hey guys, I have figured out a way to fix this error (on my side). You can try to too if you're having this problem, it may work.

NOTE: I am not responsible if you end up breaking your computer or corrupting your registry. Proceed with caution, be careful and follow the steps exactly as explained.

Download the Easytune6 installer. There should be a "setup.iss" file. Open it in a text editor (notepad will do)
You will see a registry key in there. (mine was "457D7505-D665-4F95-91C3-ECB8C56E9ACA".)
Copy the key.
Now goto Start and type in "regedit" or "regedit.exe"
Hit enter (to open the registry editor)
Make sure "computer" is selected from the tree list so that we can start a scan from the beginning of the registry.
Now goto edit > Find and paste the registry key in.
Click "find next" and delete any keys that it finds (that matches the pasted key). There may be a few, so keep using "find next" until you find all the keys and delete them all

Then try to install easytune6 again

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:30:07 am by idulkoan »