Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA H55M USB3 problems booting

Re: GA H55M USB3 problems booting
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 09:35:18 pm »

I actually think that my house is being broken into and the computer is being tampered with.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! If you have ever typed into "Goggle" Nuclear , bomb, or Bin-Laden ..... there's a good chance the Anti-Terrorist Group has paid you a visit.
  Aussie Allan

All that stuff there is scare monger and offensive. I know a fair bit about secret service including the anti terrorist units. I think that if Aussie Allan isnt accusing me of anything, then he most certainly seems to be trying to scare the s***s out of me. Thankfully. these days, I dont even smoke pot.
So I am not scared. But if I was on drugs I may have crapped my pants.

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 09:39:28 pm »
Problemobo

As you officially reported Aussie Allan for calling you an "Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist" I thought that I should look into it. I can find nowhere that he actually called you anything but he did make some inferrence. I don't think it was over the top and considering the content of your initial post I don't feel that any condemnation can be brought to bare.

Aussie Allan

Please be more careful with your sense of humour. I know that it was all meant in fun but obviously some people don't always understand that.
not being funny bro. I have a really good sense of humor, but terrorism from both sides aint funny. People often resort to acts of war or terrorism due to years of abuse. Very sad subject that I personally find very upsetting for all parties involved. As no one likes seeing their loved ones die. Not extreme capitalists, communists, religious fanatics or even drug barons. Death sucks.
But anyway. Lucky I am not in the Al Quaeda, As I may have really taken offence. I beleive one or two of their members have less of a sense of humor than I and some are even less tollerant.

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 09:46:23 pm »
Also. incidentally. with regards to tracking people via IP address. A skilled hacker can do a lot more than most people realise.
I am not a hacker but recently picked up a couple of books on ETHICAL hacking and how to track hackers as I was for a time targetted by some black hat  hackers.

Perhaps would be worth for every forum member reading up on, as it may make them realise what danger there in.

One book I picked up: HoneyPots > tracking hackers by Lance Spitzner.
Live Hacking by Ali Jahangiri
www.alijahangiri.com

There are also several courses that can be taken on Ethical Hacking. Perhaps worth considering when considering that we have entered a new era of cyber crime that will need ETHICAL HACKERS to police the net (as soon as the police have woken up to the fact that cyber crime is really messing peoples lives up).

Dark Mantis

• 10typesofpeopleoneswhoknow binaryandoneswhodont
    • Dark Mantis
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 07:40:16 am »
To be honest the police don't have the will or the resources to make a dent in cyber crime. I don't want to actually post here their working practices with regard to computer fraud and related crime but needless to say unless it runs into the thousands of pounds worth they don't even want it reported. With this type of attitude towards the lawbreakers it is no wonder that it is a growing trend. Who said crime doesn't pay?
Gigabyte X58A-UD7
i7 920
Dominators 1600 x6 12GB
6970 2GB
HX850
256GB SSD, Sam 1TB, WDB320GB
Blu-Ray
HAF 932

Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
i7 3770K
Vengeance 1600 16GB
6950 2GB