Official GIGABYTE Forum

GA-Z77X-UD3H and Enermax keyboard Acrylux not detected

GA-Z77X-UD3H and Enermax keyboard Acrylux not detected
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:55:14 pm »
Hi everybody,
I own a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H with latest stable bios installed (F11).
I recently bought a brand new keyboard (Enermax Acrylux USB) but I have some problems with it.

The keyboard works almost always, but sometimes (about 1 time on 5) my Win7 Ultimate X64 SP1 doesn't detect it and to fix the problem I have to unplug the keyboard and plug it again manually. Then Win7 detect it.
I have installed the latest USB3 drivers from Gigabyte website and I have tried to plug the keyboard on all USB ports, but the problems still remains.

I have seen that there is a beta bios called F12 for my motherboard; is it possibile to see the changelog? I'd like to know if this new release improve the compatibility with keyboards. Do you know?

Any of you have had similar problems? Any advice?  :)

Thanks in advance!

Re: GA-Z77X-UD3H and Enermax keyboard Acrylux not detected
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:07:20 am »
Where did you find the F12 beta BIOS? When I just checked the BIOS downloads it wasn't listed.

For the keyboard problem, does it always happen when booting, or can the keyboard stop working sometime later?

ex58

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 08:26:52 am »
F13 is latest on TT forum.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 08:17:18 am »
Where did you find the F12 beta BIOS? When I just checked the BIOS downloads it wasn't listed.

For the keyboard problem, does it always happen when booting, or can the keyboard stop working sometime later?

I've found it on TT forum  ;)

Not always; it happens sometimes and when it happens the keyboard doesn't work, neither in the bios, nor in Windows; to get it work, I have to unplug and plug it again or turn off and turn on my pc.  ???